The Youth Partnership Programs
- At the time of Registration, a quote will be provided based on estimated number of participants.
- Confirmation of participant numbers must be received not later than 21 days prior to the program date.
- Program charges are based on the confirmed participant numbers and may not be reduced within 21 days.
- No refund will be made for participants who do not attend the program. No post-program services will be provided to those who failed to attend.
- Confirmed participant numbers may be increased, at the discretion of TYP, based on available capacity. Increased numbers will be invoiced at the time of notification and acceptance.
- Participant substitution is permitted at any time prior to the course commencement.
- An invoice will be issued 21 days prior to the program date.
- All invoices must be paid within 14 days of issue.
- No services will be provided if an invoice remains outstanding.
Cancellation by Customer
- Cancellations by the customer, after Registration, but more than 21 days before the program date, will incur a 10% administrative service charge.
- Cancellation by the customer, between 21 and 15 days prior to the program date, will attract a 75% refund of the total program cost.
- Cancellation by the customer, between 14 and 8 days prior to the program date will attract a 40% refund of the total program cost.
- Cancellation by the customer, between 7 and 3 days prior to the program date will attract a 20% refund of the total program cost, which will be provided in the form of a credit towards future programs.
- Cancellation by the customer 48 hours or less, prior to the program date, attracts no refund.
- Any third party costs, such as transport or facility hire costs, incurred by TYP for a cancelled service, and not subject to a refund by the third party supplier, shall be borne by the customer, at cost.
Cancellation by The Youth Partnership
- If it is necessary for TYP to cancel a program at any time, an alternate date will be offered to the customer with a 10% discount on the total program cost.
- If a suitable alternate date is not available, a full refund will be provided to the customer.
Fees for services are set annually and are displayed in the current Fee Schedule.